Studijski program - Environmental Sciences
Podaci o studijskom programu
Vrste studija: Strukovne
Vežbaj online: -
Level of qualification
Bachelor's Degree Programme
Ministerial Degree Code
L-32 (Environmental Sciences)
Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics and Statistics, Scientific Campus, via Torino 155, 30170 Venezia Mestre
For further information please contact the Scientific Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Studies
Prof. Stefano Malavasi (Teaching Committee Coordinator, email@example.com)
Access to the programme
Quota reserved to non-EU students residing outside Italy: 20 seats, of which 3 are reserved for Chinese students living in China, under the Marco Polo Project.
Admission to the course requires a high school diploma or other equivalent and approved qualification obtained abroad.
Students must possess adequate knowledge of basic mathematics, abstraction skills and methodological rigour and at least level B1 proficiency in English.
There are compulsory checks of possession of these requirements. The procedures for checking academic requirements are indicated in the Course Regulations, published on the university website, which establishes the additional learning requirements (OFAs) to be achieved in the first year of the course if the initial requirements are not met.
More information on OFA for this programme is available on the webpage dedicated to the admission requirements.
Admission with international qualification
Applicants with international qualification must have obtained a secondary school diploma after having completed at least 12 years of schooling. The preliminary evaluation of the qualification is mandatory. Procedures and deadlines are available on the dedicated online platform.
The course offers multidisciplinary education in basic scientific subjects, including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geology, with graduates adopting a systemic culture of the environment and a good practice of scientific methods in the analysis of environmental systems and problems, both natural and man-made.
Graduates may be employed as laboratory technicians in chemical, biological, microbiological environmental analysis at:
- Public or private facilities dedicated to environmental monitoring;
- Public or private facilities for research applied to environmental conditions and pollution problems with technical functions (University, CNR, ENEA etc.);
- Various industries (chemical, mining, manufacturing, electronics, biotechnology, etc.).
Graduate may be employed as Environmental Monitoring Technicians at:
- Public and private facilities in charge of environmental control and protection, environmental impact assessment and the restoration of altered natural environments (national and regional agencies for environmental protection, etc.);
- Public or private facilities dedicated to environmental monitoring.
Graduates may be employed as Environmental Recovery Technologists at public and private facilities in charge of environmental control and protection, environmental impact assessment and the restoration of altered natural environments (national and regional agencies for environmental protection, etc.).
Graduates may be employed as experts in environmental impact assessment at:
- Public authorities (ministries, regional and municipal authorities).
- Public and private facilities in charge of environmental control and protection, environmental impact assessment and the restoration of altered natural environments (national and regional agencies for environmental protection, consultancy firms, self-employed).
Open, though laboratory attendance is compulsory.
Examination assessment and graduation
The educational activities include classroom teaching, workshops and internships, in order to acquire wide-ranging skills that can be readily transferable into the world of work.
During the whole university career, the various skills acquired will be assessed through written and oral examinations.
The final exam consists of the drafting of a thesis by the student, under the guidance of an academic supervisor, on an environmental topic.
The topic can be:
- a report on research undertaken in the field and/or in the laboratory, both at the university and at external institutions or other Italian or foreign universities;
- a report on an internship, including undertaken with public bodies and private enterprises;
- a systematic collection of scientific documentation on a topic of environmental interest, including with reference to international bibliography.
The final exam does not have to be original, but must be written with scientific rigour and according to a correct methodological approach.
The rules relating to the final exam are governed by the Course Regulations.
Access to further studies
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st level) and Master's Degree Programmes
Vesti o studiranju
Povlašćene cene upisa: International School za Dan škole poklanja školarine manje i do 3.910 evra
Za ovogodišnji Dan škole International School vam je pripremio baš dobar poklon – popust na školarinu i do 3.910 evra! Žurka upravo počinje i traje do 15. juna!
Ti imaš ciljeve, mi imamo opcije! Studiraj Elektronski!
Ukoliko svoju budućnost vidiš u IT sektoru i ukoliko si spreman da u svakom momentu napreduješ i nadograđuješ sebe, Elektronski fakultet u Nišu je pravo mesto.
ITHS nagrađuje osmake: Besplatno školovanje za najbolje učenike
Škola sa uslovima za najperspektivnije IT školovanje otvorila je novi ciklus programa finansijske podrške za najbolje učenike koji izabranima donosi do 100% popusta na školarinu.
Saveti za polaganje prijemnog
Najbolje pripreme za upis na fakultet
Kvalitetne pripreme za prijemni ispit su izuzetno bitne kako biste upisali fakultet koji želite. Da biste na prijemnom ispitu prošli onako kako želite, neophodno je napravite dobar plan.
Ovo su zlatna pravila efikasnog učenja
Uspešno učenje nije privilegija genijalnih ljudi. Oni koji uče uspešnije samo primenjuju određene metode, tehnike i taktike.
Devet fraza koje pametni ljudi izbegavaju u razgovoru
Svima se dešava da kažu nešto što drugi pogrešno protumače. Razumevanje skrivenih značenja zahteva socijalnu svest, sposobnost da se razumeju emocije i iskustvo